Licensed to Serve!
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
As a Pennsylvania Mortgage Broker, we are required to be licensed by the state with yearly continuing education. Our license gives you access to an array of mortgage financing options from numerous National Lenders.
- Veteran Home – Purchase with no money down, seller permitted to pay all closing costs and escrow set up. Refinances with no appraisal required in some cases for qualified veterans.
- Rural Housing – Purchase with no money down for properties that qualify geographically, property may be permitted to be located in a flood zone, household income limits, 30 year fixed rate loan, seller can contribute up to 6% of sale price for buyer to use towards closing costs and escrow set up.
- FHA Home Loan – Three and a half percent down payment required, down payment can be a gift from a relative, seller can contribute up to 6% of sale price for buyer to use towards closing costs and escrow set up.
- Conventional – As little as 3% down payment, no testing required, seller can contribute up to 3% of sale price for buyer to use towards closing costs and escrow set up.
- Refinances – Debt consolidation, rate & term reduction for possible lower payment, cash out for home improvements or debt consolidation. (Loan to Value Restrictions Apply)