Licensed to Serve!
As a Pennsylvania mortgage broker, we are required to be licensed by the state. Our license gives you access to an array of mortgage financing options from numerous National Lenders.
- Veteran Home – Purchase with no money down, seller permitted to pay all closing costs and prepaids, refinances with no appraisal required in some cases for all qualified veterans
- Rural Housing – 100% financing for properties that qualify geographically, property may be permitted to be located in a flood zone, household income limits, 30 year fixed rate loan
- FHA Home Loan – Three and a half percent down payment required. Can be a gift from a relative. Up to 6% of the contract price can be contributed by the seller toward closing costs and prepaid
- Conventional – As little as 3% down payment, no testing required
- Construction – As little as 5% down, interest only payment for first six months, once construction is finished, second closing into permanent financing, for those who qualify.
- Refinances – Debt consolidation, rate & term reduction for possible lower payment, cash out for home improvements.
As a first-time home buyer I had lots of questions and uncertainties. Jackie and her team really helped me every step of the way. They made one of the most difficult and important purchases to make a whole lot easier. I seriously couldn’t have done it without them, and would strongly recommend anyone getting a mortgage to have Jackie broker their mortgage.Dan Barroner